Friday, March 14, 2008

no ride today .....

and I was STILL crazy late getting on the road towards work. I hope this is just first week after time change sluggishness. Oh well I enjoyed the coffee I lingered too long over, and I got Sadie to put both front feet in/on the trailer (not at the same time but we'll call it progress that she let me lift that right foot in there -guess I should do more 'off side' work with her and she did leave the foot I lifted and set in the trailer in place while she started munching her horse candy each time. If I had to get her loaded it would not be difficult with a helper but I need to be able to do it solo. Baby steps are ok. She has pretty well figured out waiting for me to take the halter off when I put her away since I started asking her. --she had gotten into a mode of walking off when I was distracted shooing CJ back or keeping the gate controlled in a wind. She's sweet but she will take advantage of anything I let slide. She's going to keep me on my toes to not to teach her bad tricks by accident.

No comments: