Monday, March 17, 2008

Just another manic monday .....

Really its pretty slow, but I actually did a last minute bid on ebay to get a fence charger. V's greedy geldings will get remedial fence lessons very soon, bwaaa ha ha ha. Hopefully they don't complete the hole they have started before it gets here. Oh well its really mom's ands V's responsibility and I really MUST QUIT taking on their stuff. I guess I should did out the crappy electric collar (version bought because mom was like, oh get the fence part too 3-4 years ago when we bought it for Ludwig. I KNEW that damm fence wouldn't get installed unless 'I' did it and that I didn't want to install it. Of course it didn't get installed and they even managed to lose the fencing part, with the manual and the video on how one is supposed to use the #*#* collar. Luckily we borrowed the neighbors collar for a while with Ole which was a better model of the same brand. --rechargeable instead of battery eater and longer range. But at least I was able to get ours limping along. Anyway I should see if works any for Ole and if not buy a replacement on ebay. I dont want to have to train DADS's dog, but if I'm going to let the pest come with me I need to be able to make him listen some times and since dad is actually still working, unlike poor mom who is too sick. Self induced if you ask me --nobody ever improved their stinking health spending so much time in a musty basement. But she doesn't want to hear that, thinks the moister air down there feels soothing. Maybe she is craving what she's allergic to like they say food allergy's often work. She could buy a heavy duty humidifier and try avoiding the basement for a couple weeks to see it would be worth some re-mediation effort but I doubt she will. I am tired of trying to nudge her to try things without losing my cool or nagging.

My horses are so sweet. Someday I'll have to fix the latch to the hay room door in their pen but even the (literally) nosy geldings haven't nudged the door open yet and the eyebolt came out of the crappy wood that I'll have use putty or something to fix it several weeks ago. Course I definitely don't keep them on minimum rations but still I've been blessed there.

No comments: