Saturday, March 19, 2011

Whew, I feel much better today

I went back to sleeping on a folded towel with extra under my neck last night. My back got stiff overnight I had to do more stretches after a middle of the night bathroom trip but I feel much better today. I have normal spring stuffiness from my flowering tree allergies but NO headache YAY. The ENT appointment is almost 4 weeks away. That leaves at least 2 weeks to decide if I need to bother with it and still give them almost 2 weeks notice and I would cancel with as little as one week notice and not feel badly. If someone else is miserable like I was and not going to get relief from an allergist (who writes a prescription for antibiotics that GitRdone) they would be thrilled to get bumped up by a canceled appointment I think.

Ole is feeling put out that I have not given the dog pills wrapped in velveeta yet today, nor gave him any veg oil this morning. I only give veg oil when Mia is acting like she is looking for it. With her long coat and dislike of being brushed giving her veg oil is a no brainer, and I always give Ole a bit at the same time but his short haired self is in very good weight -- overweight from what a lot of vets push but Ole has no joint issues and is active to I am NOT going to invite all the behavior issues that would come with dieting him to try to a little fat cover off his ribs.

I think I may ride 2 horses today if I don't hit a wall. I am not getting a very early start but don't feel too bad.

No comments: