Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Gives me fever...

LOL, I feel feverish, but the thermometer doesn't agree --but then it never has. I am pretty sure that I caught the office bug. My nose was streaming on saturday and I have had some other cold/flu symptoms. Not terribly strong but that might be because I am and have been taking so much stuff to keep the sinus infection from overwhelming me. I hope its a cold because the 2nd most likely scenario is that the new antibiotic isn't doing much against the sinus infection anymore and I really want that durned SI to be kicked to the curb and never allowed in again. Last night I got a headache that seemed to be come from my neck rather than sinus pressure. I probably was tweaking a nerve or muscle the way I was propped up on the pillows. But sunday night I awoke to a nasty sinus headache, I had forgotten just how nasty they feel in full stride ...... So I am not ready to ditch the sleeping at an incline. Ugh, I hope if I browse back on this blog in a year I am surprised at how much focus I gave the stupid SI but I have been trying, hopefully with decent success to limit the whining in real life and on the horse boards and only let it course freely here.

Lady may go to KS this weekend. I am not sure what to do about brand inspection. KS doesn't require it, so since she is going back there then maybe I can just save all that hassle altogether.

No comments: