Wednesday, March 9, 2011

allergic to wheat or trees already blooming or something

No sinus pain but I got really stuffy yesterday and its lingering still today. I did eat lasagna yesterday + 2 cookies so if I am allergic to wheat that could have made me stuffy. Or maybe trees are already blooming with the mild winter we had here. Feels strange to write that when so many internet friends have had extra cold and snowy winters. What a pity that here is the national center for atmospheric research. Feeling a cold winter as well as seeing all the various cold temp measurements and snowfall records would make them more likely to question the global warming thing and take harder looks at the climate models to see if they hadn't missed a good chunk of the PDO etc.

Mom is feeling pretty miserable I guess. Pretty funny that dad is now having to push her to go to the hospital for the IV antibiotic treatments after all the months of him and I thinking she just has nerve pain and is weak from laying around when her implants were hurting and she probably had infection. Now she is vindicated with the docs having found a bug in her blood but she acts like the treatments are such torture --but I don't think she is ready to refuse treatment, just whining and feeling sorry for herself. Its so like grandma was and makes me fearful that I may tend to slide into that whiny little kid mindset myself if I develop health problems when I become a seasoned citizen.

No comments: