Monday, March 14, 2011

Darn ear ache, maybe getting a cold

Not that I get ear aches with colds, but my throat is hurting and I had a headache this morning. The sinus has all been on my left side and today headache was right side and farther back. So I am feeling less worried that the sinus infection might not be killed. I take last antibiotic tomorrow morning. Guess I'll take zinc tonight and then wait at least 4 hours after taking the AB --trying to avoid taking any minerals with it -- instructions were to definitely avoid any calcium but why risk problems taking any other mineral. I am however so tired of not having a full week of feeling good before SOMEthing kicks up. Last weekend it was a top of my head headache on sunday which I blamed on stress.

This weekend no personal stress but I have been caught up in the Japan tsunami aftermath and was glued to my laptop till mid afternoon. Then I tried sleeping like my normal as I've been getting some headaches that correlate with a stiff and sore neck. Well that didn't work so well I got quite stuffy overnight and felt icky from that most of sunday.

Well enough whining. I rode Lady sunday and she was pretty good. She didn't think she should keep going away from home quite as far as I did. I think a bit of laziness is a good thing, although in her case its probably more anxiety about being away from Sadie. I almost should separate them but its so convenient for feeding so as long as Lady doesn't get obnoxious when I I ride her out I'll probably just keep this status quo for a while. I should have made 2 appointments and called brand inspector today and I whiffed on all of it. I am SO BAD about making those routine phone calls it is ridiculous.

No comments: