Monday, July 15, 2013

Only did a little hoof rasping today.

We are not getting a lot of measurable rain out of the monsoons right where we live but the ground has been staying damp so I've been rasping more on Sadie's feet.   She is shedding frogs and I think she may shed some sole + hooves rasp so nice and easy right now so I'm trying to keep up with them.

I dinked around in the house so late and humidity was so high this morning that by the time I had trimmed off the flapping bit of frog and done some rasping my shirt felt wet + the pipeline folks had a big excavator right by the corner to ride and the horses tend to think those are skeery so I'd probably have had to walk a fair distance up it and past it with Sadie so  I just punted on taking a short ride.

 I could put my last couple rides and the non ride on the slow boards but there is a gal who desperately wants to be helpful and I'm tired of the unsolicited advice when I'm just recounting almost all details including the warts to be newsy and NOT LOOKING for tips on how to get rid of warts. 

No comments: