Wednesday, July 10, 2013

About 5.5 miles this morning. I should get a new HRM

and probably get a new GPS too, although I have a decent feel for how far I've gone at home.  Sadie feels like she is doing awesome on the cardio stuff, she isn't getting winded but w/o a pulse or even wearing a watch I really don't know and since I am just starting with her the extra information would be good to have.  

Sis just called.  Her riding club that has done precious little riding the last few times I joined one of their rides so I said "NO MORE" a few years ago, is riding at a nice place in SD in august and sis wanta to know if dad and I would like to come up and do that.   I'll mention it to dad.  If the club is dinking around rather than riding  maybe the 3 of us could blow them off and take some rides on our own and if they do ride it would be fun and they used to trade off on meal preparation but the club would buy the food ahead of time and bring it so that would make that part a lot easier than just the 3 of us in a little group.   

No comments: