Thursday, January 27, 2011

YESSS, headache free night, good cuz

I have to fax the new stipulation of interest to the company that handles the oil payments and get them to call me when they have it to find out if they will make up difference on the next couple of checks or I should send the sibs money. It should not be a big hairy thing I guess but I feel so bummed that its not taken care of yet. Got my royalty statement and went HUH? Well the first statement was full royalties not what I got after they took out the gubmin'ts royalty share. I am still dreading finding out how much Uncle Sam is going to want. I must try to get a tax book today. Have to look on web to see if post office and/or the library at work has them. The forms (and instructions) are online. I might use the online form but its too painful to have to go to another window with the online instruction and back and forth.

No comments: