Sunday, January 23, 2011

My telephone buddy is engaged.

And I truly am happy for her, she is the sweetest soul and really deserves to be loved and cherished by a husband. But I'm also selfishly sad. After the wedding I will no longer be able to call her on my drive home from work as she won't be driving an evening route anymore. Oh well I guess my block of minutes on my tracfone plan will start lasting for ages but I'll miss having someone who gets being a horse lover and shares my conservative outlook on general politics and is also one of the few people who really GOT why I sent Cindy across the bridge this fall.

Football started. GO Green Bay! I wouldn't have much stake in who won but the narcissist in chief stated he'll go to the super bowl if the Bears do. What a selfish nit he is and I bet if he's ever attended a Bear's game before it was only as a guest to someone's sky box with intent to trade $$ favors for political favors rather than to watch the game with any interest.

No comments: