Wednesday, January 26, 2011

ow, PLEASE let new regimen kick this sinus infection

So I called the HMO today and they scheduled me to see a dr in case I was missing something that needed surgery or urgent care. I now have a stronger AB and am on a steroid taper. I tried ibuprofen today in case the naproxen sodium was just not working as well anymore. And my head hurts. Partly some stress reaction from work I think. Lord I hope the steroid shrinks things up so the infected crap can be flushed with the saline rinses and the AB's can get to area and kill the bacteria. If the Z-pack as the HMO calls the first AB had not worked pretty well I would be thinking I must have a tumor.

I have been looking for an oil royalty check and hopefully statement so I can do my taxes and I may have to just do the taxes based on my bank statements. I did see something where by paying by Jan 31 I should be ok for not having sent in the estimated tax. Lord this getting royalties business is going to make me REALLY hate the tangle of government red tape. I don't know how small business owners can stand it --of course part of the reason I like renting from my parents is just 1 check, no utilities to keep up with and I canceled all my credit cards so I wouldn't have to keep track of them so I am a person who seriously hates tracking this kind of thing anyway. I should call sis and find out if she got a check and the 3-way split got implemented.

No comments: