Tuesday, January 11, 2011

At least some heartening poll result

Most people polled about the awful mass shooting in AZ at Giffords meet and greet event say that political rhetoric was unrelated. No surprise that my local MarxSpew tv channels had quotes from Dem congress critters saying that rhetoric did need to be toned down though. Helloooooo, the election was 2 months ago and any heated comments on talk radio or blogs have been for the RINO's laying down and letting the lame duck dems continue their agenda. Thankfully some of their worst items didn't get through. But it is just about trying to neuter opposition to Marxism when DeGette says that people need to consider how their words may affect some psychotic nut job, not how normal people would take them. If I had the energy I would be incensed at the TV anchors encouraging such BS instead of calling it but I just tune them out and hope more and more people will come to realize they are being fed propaganda pure and simple.

This should be the poll, I refuse to go to CBS myself even if they are releasing poll results that show a majority of non dummiecrats see through their PR attempts for the commies. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20028105-503544.html I just read a few highlight results at ace (dot mu dot nu)

Mia looked like she was shivering this morning but wouldn't come in until I grabbed her collar and encouraged her to get up after I finished feeding the horses a first bit of hay and fetched my snow tires around handy to throw in my car trunk. Horses seem fine as I expected. Mia's coat has too many matted bits where a seam of skin is exposed but trying to get rid of the mats would remove hair overall and she protests so I've been lazy. Plus she doesn't have the body mass of a horse, nor the heater effect of digesting hay. If her coat was in great shape she would probably be ok even in temps below 0 Fahrenheit but at least she is snoozing on the couch now. She will come in (although not stay in all night) when its wet out so I guess she wasn't uncomfortable last night when I went to bed after asking her didn't she want to come in.

I think maybe, hopefully, my sinus infection is clearing out. I have got to get a bed wedge or something if I can't sleep flat all night though. Trying to elevate myself with pillows in a way that my neck and back will tolerate is allowing me to get some sleep but my arms, shoulders, back and neck are stiff and whiny in the morning. I've been choosing that as preferable to waking up with a pulsing pain below my left eye but the old bod can't take it long term.

No comments: