Tuesday, January 4, 2011

greeaaaattttt

I am trying to distract myself from my angst over the horses. Who are FINE, and when I'm ready to see the silver lining the weeds and brush pile reduction are good things.

But the progress I thought might be getting made wrt to people swallowing the MarxSpewMedia lies seems to have eroded. The GOP house does not seem like it is going to battle very hard to restore us to a constitutional republic. --in fairness the new people including tea party picks are not there yet, so all the go along get along stuff is the long time GOP people talking, but its still worrisome. Most worrisome is how many people do not seem to have wised up to the fact of the media providing free PR services for Obama and the Democrat party rather than reporting facts. Ugh.

No comments: