Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Darn it

P has only been feeding my horses 1 bale a day instead of one bale per 2x/day feeding! I HATE THAT. The horses actually look OK anyway. These were heavy bales to make up for them not having grain and in case of cold weather WHICH THEY HAD, so they were getting about 65-70% usual hay rather than only 50% I would guess but it still makes me so upset I am tearing up. I didn't want them to have to eat every halfway edible weed and have the other group strip bark off half the entire pile of junk branches to get by I wanted them to be getting plenty of hay. I must get dad to communicate this to P as I am too upset. Stupid me only fed the horses 1/2 a feeding when I was showing him and told him *I* feed them the other 1/2 in a few hours. He only took in what he saw and spaced out what I told him. AUGHHHHHHHHHHH

****
Told dad as I was leaving to get to my chiro appt that he needs to educate P or I WILL NOT join the MaahDaahHey trail ride trip. Not like I really want to waste a trail riding trip babysitting my annoying parents anyway but I am sure as hell not going unless DAD finds a decent farm/pet sitter and instructs him to not short MY horses. If I can't trust that I will have to take all 4 of mine to go anywhere. I WORK and should not have been the one trying to show P what to do anyway. I am still so pissed about the whole mess I am about ready to cut all ties to this stupid life and start over somewhere.

No comments: