Wednesday, May 26, 2010

No home internet until Jun 3

Will I get more done? Probably not, I've been substituting reading some humorous books instead of tackling fencing, pen cleaning etc so far. I am gone again this weekend, probably will be home on monday. Maybe I'll be slightly productive then. I bought duct tape to restock my trailer for endurance trips today and found my breast collar. I may buy a new one at the ride. The snap on this one is permanently corroded shut so Its kind of a PITA to loosen it for water etc. I have one last bag of feed still in my car. I need to decide whether to put the whole bag in my trailer, or put it in the bag in the feed room and just take a bucket of it in the trailer. Shade looked great when I turned the horses out on the grass patch this morning. I got my mammogram done. I don't mind doing that every year but I'm not doing the full gyn physical any more often then every 2 years, blech I hate those things, and since I had the hysty so there are no more fibroids I don't think I need it even every 2 years. I should try to find my health fair bloodwork. I never even looked at it when I picked it up. Perhaps I did not want to know if my cholesterol levels etc were bad.

No comments: