Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm so lazy about writing


Catch up day. I rode 7 miles on saturday. Shade felt great after she warmed up. I set up to trailer somewhere and meet my friend to ride tomorrow. Worked about 6 hours on sunday. Stopped at Walmart for lemon tea. They only had 4 boxes left and I was so bummed before I spotted them and wondered if they were going to stop selling it that I bought them all. I had planned on stocking up with at least 3 boxes. Target doesn't carry the lemon flavor anymore so I have to get it when I'm at Walmart. While I was there I bought a new sports bra, another item that I cant find models I like at Target. I am so happy I don't need $$ brands like title IX.

Took the dogs for a walk sunday before I left but they didn't get much exercise. I spied someone else walking their dogs just a 100 yds after parking the car and letting Mia out, so got a twine around Mia, turned around and we went across the road. Mia was done after just a short ways on that road so back into the car. The other dog walker turned west on the main road so I went back down the utility road but Ole was just fixated on the chow so I didn't even let the dogs out, just drove them home at that point. I bought Boots some food at Walmart, he is eating dry food better, I bought him a small bag of dry so it would be fresh to the bottom of the bag, but he was eating some of the old stuff while I was gone.

No comments: