Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Maybe his name is really Houdini?

Boots slipped his collar yesterday and hid it somewhere to make sure it stayed off. Well we don't need it to keep track of who he is in a one cat household, he just better not slip outside and get lost. Of course cats that wander off around here are more likely to become a coyote meal than get scooped up and taken to a shelter.

I'm bummed, my planned trailer out ride is canceled. My friends horse threw a shoe yesterday and is a bit off today. The wind is so strong I don't even want to ride out from home before going to work either but since I DO still want to do the full 3 days of Shamrock I had better cowboy up. Shade will feel that she is having to do 90% of the cowboying up, well maybe not, she is not bad about wind if its not cold and it is pretty warm today.

No comments: