Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Meh, only went 5 miles tuesday morning

It has slipped into wednesday so I should go to bed soon. Not only did I not trailer out and ride 15+ miles but the wind was so intense I shortened my morning ride at home from the 7 miles I thought I'd do before I stepped out the door to only 5 miles. Shade was a trooper. Wimpy Ole was bouncing around to go but he went out about 1 mile and then I didn't see him so I think he went home after chasing prairie dogs for just a bit. He was laying in the grass near the gate when I got home.

The regime and some DNC committee are PUSHING this meme of "we have our boot on BP's throat" over this oil spill. Good grief, that is not imagery of goading BP to clean up as quickly as possible,pay costs of cleanup undertaken by the U.S. governement etc , its imagery of killing them while they are down and the Dems are embracing the imagery for their campaign fund raising ads and things. I knew the Dems are anti-business (except for fascist gov/bus partnerships) but I still naively thought much of the horrible policies were the Dems not understanding they were injuring productive businesses. How do they think the world can function without any businesses? Everyone knows how badly the government running commerce model worked in the USSR and China. I think they blot it out because China went to the "You can have capitalism as long as the commie party retains all this power model ???. I should be enraged at OUR regimes response to the oil spill, the attempted Times Square bombing and general crap but I just feel tired. Must snap out of it and at least donate to a conservative again this week, but right now will toddle off to bed.

No comments: