Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Whew, found my purse

I looked for 10 minutes this morning and finally just grabbed checks from the box to pay the chiro thinking I must have left the purse in the office. I do that about once a month. But I had not. When I got to the office no purse and I remembered I had put cards to mail with intention to get stamps and addy labels from the house and mail them today. No I don't think I'm having early old-timers, my mom called me 'absent minded professor' when I was 10. Anyway I was looking again at home and beginning to think I must have left the purse in the bathroom at the office and a janitor turned it in even though there was no note or email and finally I found it hiding almost under the vacuum cleaner cover. Mom bought one of those cutsie vacuum doll covers several months ago. I usually leave my purse in the porch but I took it past the doorway and then dropped it by the vacuum last night.

No comments: