Thursday, May 6, 2010

Well it was a wonderful morning.

I rode Shade 6 miles, the temps and wind were decent. I took off my windbreaker before I got on I was feeling so warm. I didn't really miss it but it was borderline a couple of times when the breeze picked up. Clouds rolled in around noon so having my schedule was such a blessing. I was on cloud nine, thinking that if I couldn't afford to go to rides anymore I wouldn't miss them all that much I enjoy just riding my girl at home as much as going out somewhere. I do really like having the endurance ride factor though, its is a great excuse to go ride when I would wimp out or feel too busy, and to leave Mia at home because I need to condition not just piddle and Mia does not NEED walks when she has ~ 5 acres to patrol every night. Heh that sounds so martial like we make the dog do patrols. She does go around the yard, although not to the pack of the horse pens where the dog proof fencing is a few times a night. I know this because she barks as she does it and I hear the ones I'm not sleeping through. Funny GP dog and her instincts. I took her and Ole for a walk yesterday so she is not deprived of outings either.

Well I am feeling better and getting a few things done after I took sudafedPE and generic alleve, better living through drugs baby! They are kicking in fairly quickly so that is good. I just hate getting enough of an allergy/sinus attack that I need to take the pain reliever as well as the decongestant twice in one week. But really May probably is my normal allergy month. This year some things bloomed really early with our mild spring, then we had a strong rain Apr 22-23 that must have washed all pollen away and a few cooler days and now those flowers must be producing pollen again.

I am getting a new project at work. Totally new, looking at some CO2 data instead of my GPS projects. Its good to be busy, keep me away from the political blogs somewhat so I wont get all depressed and a few months more job security is a very good thing in this crazy economic time. But I hope I am not spreading myself too thin, and really getting into jack of all trades but master of none of them territory.

No comments: