Thursday, January 15, 2009

I needed this: ROFLMAO

Shamelessly stealing this from http://theblacksphere.blogspot.com/ and making my imaginary reader(s) copy/paste to get to his blog.

This is wrt to the mob expected for the inauguration of BHO.

"The thing that most liberals are, be they rich or poor, is cheap. The tie that binds.Rich liberals are the types who will tip you $1, no matter what the cost of their meal was or whatever service you performed."


OMG! Its like he has actually met my liberal co-workers who stiff the coffee shop barista's on a tip. type #1 orders that latte he got free after buying 10 plain coffees that he didn't tip for because they were just coffees and doesn't tip for the latte either. -because xx percent of zero is zero after all.

type #2 would order the 1/2 caf, with almond syrup, and can I write a check for $10 over and use you as my ATM? And then write the check for the latte price + $10 and no he never dug some change out of his pocket for a tip either.

Now myself, independent conservative who leans republican but has voted moderate dems and I am cheap in many ways usually tips, & I always tipped extra if it was my free latte.

And the libertarian leaning co-worker tipped better than I do, and hardly ever got anything but a black coffee. He is happy about the elections though. --but I have faith he'll get dis-illusioned quickly enough when the $$ start going down the sewer.

Well we never go out for coffee together these last few years so I no longer have to cringe. --and I've taken to usually only getting a latte at the starbucks inside target or safeway when I'm doing errands (Yes I often bribe myself to do errands) and they don't have tip jars so I get a free pass.

But I have that site bookmarked. Between him and my horses I think there is real hope that my sanity will survive the BHO administration.

-

No comments: