Friday, January 16, 2009

Had a fun friday morning

I took advantage of our sunny warm weather to ride this morning. Shade was feeling pretty good I think. Sure felt good from my perspective anyways. We only went about 3.5 miles total, WTC, plenty of it walking but it was fun. I'm glad I have the farrier coming tomorrow to trim. I was not moving very fast this morning --what else is new? But figured I'd want to get everybody that gets trimmed the day off and only ride lightly sunday or monday too So I figured, whats an extra late evening at the office and rode anyway. And I'll also probably ride RazzMo tomorrow since he's on a different trim schedule. Oh I hope things go well, its always a bit nerve wracking starting with a new farrier. Since R recommended her I think I'll like her work ok. I better get myself moving tomorrow so I have horses full and cleanish at least.

No comments: