Wednesday, January 21, 2009

honest I WAS happy this morning.

Really -- I enjoyed a nice ride on Shade and was all set to just let things go, and guess what - BHO wasn't the only one fumbling the oath. Robert's messed up the faithfully execute the office part first. SHEESH -- he may share BHO's disdain for religion but they could have practiced. Its not a long spiel and it IS the tradition in this country. --see I was already wrestling for do I laugh off the fumbling or do I give way to the annoyance (ok I'm diluting here) of them laughing off the (usually) solemn oath of office. That pizzant just makes me want to spit so often.

NOW I just found out the BHO topped Clinton in disdaining our military by blowing off the Medal of Honor inaugural ball. BHO couldn't fit it in between the MTV and BET balls + the usual slate of official inauguration balls the presidents have to attend.

There is NO doubt that not just Chicago politics but punk attitude Chicago Politics has arrived in DC. Well America has a long history of resiliency. And this reaffirms that *I* have to step forward and support our military and veterans and not take them for granted, which I sadly have done these last many years.

No comments: