Friday, January 23, 2009

finally friday

Been a long 4 day work week. But after registering 40 for predicted weekend highs earlier, 47 and 48 and I think I heard sunny on the radio driving to work today, sounds pretty good. So I should get some vitamin D and vitamin H and I hope that will perk me up.

The week that started with breaking the tractor had some good moments but that has felt like the tone for the week. I signed on to 'adopt' a soldier (agree to send weekly cards and monthly packages) and I was matched, didn't print the page, just wrote down the password I was given and went to the login section --and could not get in. Boy that sucked all the warm fuzzy feelings right down the drain. I'm sure the org will straighten it up next week but in the meantime I've got the blahs.

And while I'm whining --my new phone was not charging from my car this morning. Darn it I hate when I cant get machines to work for me. I'm an engineer for pities sake.

No comments: