Wednesday, April 30, 2008

shoulda done this and I shoulda done that .....

I cant place the singer, or even song title if its not that refrain but it was that kind of meeting. I was remiss on making some calls and I have to grab my supervisor to show me how to do something. But computers were up and down and down, and I didn't feel like spending much effort being scattered.

Ok thats enough whining. Shade felt good this morning, she was cantering back and forth in their paddock looking to see if any hay was super special when I finished feeding this morning. I got a wild hair and decided to work Sadie on loading. Far from perfect but she did finally hop her front feet onto the trailer. I rewarded her for that and called it a day. Next time I'll ask her to wait a second and let me cue her to back out. All feet in the trailer will probably take some iterations unless something comes up where I have to haul her somewhere -in which case I'll have to get a helper to get her loaded. My wrist was so much better this morning that I skipped taking alleve and over-used it till it got a bit sore. So took alleve at 1pm and am trying to be good and use my other hand for more stuff again, but I'm guessing I'll be back to normal by monday.

No comments: