Saturday, April 12, 2008

Windy ride on Shade blew away the blues

It was so easy to leave Ole in the house after his bratty behaviour yesterday when I taking him and Mia for a run. But Mia was another story. I was trying to make her stay home too, but hadn't put her in the hourse and she wanted to come and she is SOOO stubborn .... Oh well an extra mile from doubling back to get her 1/2 way home before getting going the rest of my ride worked out fine. It was up one of the few hills on my route.

Whee I am so loving Shade this year. Perhaps Grey getting injured last fall is a blessing in disguise. Not having him to ride a LD on is giving me good motivation to really strive for conditioning Shade so she can go mutliple days. I still hope Grey comes sound and can do some slow LD's this fall; there are area rides I'd like to support the RMs but do new rides on Shade. We boogied quite a bit and did 15 miles.

No comments: