Monday, April 28, 2008

quick post while I wait on another cpu

Shade is still a bit stocked up above her fetlocks. I'm pretty stocked up above my left wrist. Felt like a bit of tendonitis last week at work but both wrists felt good riding so I was puzzling, I didn't fall or anything. Finally remembered that Shade was impatient with me fumbling to get her halter off sat evening and she swung her head while I had my hand in there working on knot and I felt a good wrench at the time. She got some sharp tugs on the lead and then I took the halter off and forgot about it but my wrist has been sore if I over exert it. Seems to be getting better already, so its only a mild sprain or strain.

Dad noticed my car had leaked some oil in the garage and called to alert me to check it out. So I checked oil (for maybe the 2nd time in this cars 99,900 miles -I'm bad) it was still full but I ran it over to the dealer since it has never leaked before, I figured they had not gotten some plug quite snug enough. I felt bad, the desk guy called another one over and said ' S is here by himself and I don't want to tell him this' But I told them it was still full and I could bring it in tomorrow but they had me wait and checked it out and they did find something left loose.

Bit of a bummer, I like taking the car to the dealer because they know its specs and they never try to sell me brake service or anything I don't need and have competitive prices for oil changes etc -- and being a hybrid its got some differences but last year a co-worker noticed I was missing a lug nut a week or so after I had a service done and now this; I'm going to have to start checking quite a bit after I go there and maybe I should just go somewhere else for my only oil change servicings. They must be understaffed/rushed or having too much turnover to be having these slips I think. Sigh, I don't want to think about my car, I hate taking care of inanimate stuff that doesn't come and at least give me a LOOK if they need or think they need something.

No comments: