Wednesday, April 23, 2008

wednesdays treadmill

The 2nd used tire store didn't have any used in that size. Gosh I thought it would be EASY to find 215/75/R15 tires. The only new tires they quoted me were $80 EACH. Since I'm quite sure I only paid $67 for a high quality trailer tire for the horse trailer last summer I was not going for that. So now one of my few errands I thought I had done is still hanging fire. Aaaahgh.

I want a personal assistant. We should have some kind of 1 click walkie-talkie so as I think about things I cant do right now because I'm feeding horses or driving or its after hours, etc I can click and say. Call around to find this tire option, make me an appt for my mammogram that I'm supposed to do annually and is now 2 years + the OB/GYN appt that is only 14-15 months. Oh and call the ride manager and find out for sure what time the ride will start on saturday. A gal can dream anyways. Nothing like building a netcdf reader (that most likely already exists in the sister program) because its faster to iterate thru building the code than to extract anything helpful from the person who would have wrote it, to eat up a day.

No comments: