Saturday, April 12, 2008

good thing I logged out

Someone on my board that I'm a technical moderator posted something with a title chosen to needle others.

I don't consider it my place to delete or modify peoples posts but this one was really tempting to delete. Actually I ought to login and modify her title to show her state. She has no experience with other areas. But I need to go feed horses.

tues am eta: well found out posts cant be edited. Which I guess is a good thing overall. I had wanted to add words to a differenent topic title a couple days ago and there is no option for that. Life is sure peaceful right now by just not even reading. When I get bored and the melodrama level is back to only normal I expect I'll go back to it but I needed the break on many levels; so I guess I owe the flame heads a thank you. Maybe I'll even give it to them when I return.

No comments: