Thursday, May 1, 2008

WooHoo, it was snowing this morning.

Can you hear the earth and grass saying mmmmmm thank you very much, could I have some more please? We'll take it as rain or snow. Sadly it seems to be already done. I'm hoping we go against the forecast and get a bit more this afternoon, maybe maybe we will at home. STill lots of clouds to the east but they look a bit high and light to have a whole lot of moisture in them.

The horses were not so thrilled with the morning snow, although they didn't mind it much. I fed more in the shelters than normal. I was lazy and just put Shades and Sadies feed in their paddock so of course they swapped. Shrug, it won't hurt either of them, I was debating just skipping the grain because I didn't want to mess with taking one of them out. I guess I have verified that I really do need to separate them as long as I want to give them different stuff which I do. I want Shade to get her joint supplements jic they keep her joints healthy longer, and Sadie to get the ration balancer pellets and just 1 cup of grain and no msm or corta-flex.

No comments: