Friday, February 29, 2008

TGIF

Soon I'll have made it through the workweek. I mostly enjoy my job but performance review time is a stress. But I got my summary written up wed night and it didn't feel so bad. A Rx in the tropical western pacific is behaving weirdly and the help I got was 'google manual pages' well that worked -if I had gotten that in a quick email I'd have been content. I got it orally at a meeting from the person I thought was the expert and would just know - or would have the manual ready to hand since he bought systems! Tone implied I was so lazy for not googling myself as he said "I will google and find the manual pages" The Rx is owned by our rich sister/parent group with the satellite project --they haven't missed the data yet let alone offer any help even though they set it up, but at least last night when I emailed the boss he said its important and they want to replace it if need be, BUT 'all their reserves for fiducial sites are being spent on ground stations' ????? Other agencies are supposed to be funding and providing those stations to collect the data from the SV's.

Oh well at least I rode yesterday morning, just 4 miles but I went down the hill on rd 35 1/2 mile and back up after going down 6 along the irrigation ditch and back up that hill. I think Shade is fitting up already and she has started shedding, spring cannot be far behind.

No comments: