Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Did snow a bit last night

So I REALLY need to get my gate closed so the pasture has some chance to grow a dab of grass amongst the weeds. I got my electric hooked up sunday, just want to tape around my connections to make sure they stay since I used some insulated wire with copper strands to make it easier to connect w/o shorting out on the corral panel between them. LOL that is barely sensible to me, oh well its not like this 'blog' gets read by anyone else. Then I need to hike down and close my gate and turn on the juice. I was overheating in a snowsuit today and could not bring myself to move. The snow's probably all melted now so I won't overdress to keep dry tomorrow. I don't feel as much like I'm getting a cold as yesterday either so knock wood the latest virus will not get to me. I wont ride until thursday I think. Have to check forecast and find out if I may need to squeeze a ride in on the good day in spite of the schedule at the office.

No comments: