Thursday, February 14, 2008

Looking forward to June 21-22

An endurance friend has a new ride in Billing MT. Naomi will be able to join me so we can have some sister time. I wanted to attend the inaugaral year last August but Naomi had a scheduling conflict and there was a ride 70 minutes from me. That worked out overall, I ended up with a certificate for Ariats out of the local ride and have really enjoyed my Cascades for winter riding but I'm pretty stoked to attend this years ride. --stay healthy Shade. My horse bulletin board has a gathering that same weekend but its in Illinois which is really too far except to fly. I enjoyed meeting folks at the last 2 gatherings & there are folks planning on attending this one that didn't make it in 06 or 07 but its like a bagel competing against a brownie.

No comments: