Monday, February 25, 2008

I wish it was still weekend

In lieu of a proper conditioning log I'll note here that I rode Shade 6 miles saturday and 8 miles sunday. I love my little bay mare. Her trot did feel smoother so I can say I noticed a difference after the chiro work. We felt lazy on saturday and it was 60 on sunday, pretty warm for me in my sweatshirt so since Shade still has her winter coat so we did lots of walking with some trot and canter stretches. GreyMoun is tired of doing belly lifts already I think. I dropped to asking him for only 2 seconds holding, seems a bit better. I did a coupe on Shade just loose in the pen and I think she was holding it after I released --didn't realize at first and thought ' dang she wont give me a 2nd lift with just using my fingers' and then when I stroked her back she relaxed. Sadie squirt was running around this morning in the wind. Few flakes of snow as I did the graining and then nothing all day. Wonder if we'll get some snow tonight. We could use some wet snow, its extra dry this winter.

No comments: