Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hrumph day

Is that a good word for a wednesday where you feel like blech? Actually I snapped out of it pretty well now. Zinc lozenges can kill more than just cold virii, they also help chase away foul moods I guess. I did shut the gate so my horses are confined to their roughly acre sized paddock and the grass has a chance to grow if we get more dabs of moisture. I also hauled V's tire feeder over from the pen where I had Sadie and Shak last summer and threw it on the rubber belting in her horse's pen, took down the bottom strand of electric on that side and tied the tire feeder to the fence. I could not deal with the always tipped over old water tank any longer. Those greedy geldings are breaking the fence down more, we have to get the top electric working again or put some boards or something. But mom is going to have to get off her sickbed and tend to it I don't have time now and I wont make time when its not for my horses. I need to ask mom to make calls and arrange for a gelding party SOON. I'll pay for V's minis and she can give me lessons this spring/summer to pay me back. I hope she doesn't back out on gelding when it changes from "I'm ready to do it but don't have the $ to this offer"

No comments: