Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happier girls today

Well Cindy is still not happy to be dieting but is more resigned that she is not getting any alfalfa mix hay anymore. Sadie was visiting with Shade over the fence this morning, and is getting used to the idea of working around hungry CJ. They both came running to the feeders I put less weedy hay in this morning. I'm going to feel mom out about just laying heavy plastic or vinyl over the icky old carpeting downstairs and putting new carpeting on top. She HAS been wanting to do some redecorating but doing full on mold remediation and putting down hard flooring seems like too big of a hassle to her and dad. Dad doesn't think he can live with hard flooring, wood floors when he was a kid were cold, he wants his 'luxury' carpeting. I'm trying to decide if I want hard flooring in my room. I would like to replace the solid blue carpet in there, but I want a surface that will hold pet hair somewhat so I'm not forced to swiffer or mop daily before I go to bed to keep hair from swirling up and making me feel allergic. I have to ask how tile is for that.

No comments: