Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Well I made an appointment to look at the buckskin arab mare

If I like her I won't know whether to cancel on looking at the gelding.  He has got some good bloodlines and I had thought I'd like to go with a gelding rather than a mare but bird in the hand.   I do not have time for two youngsters.    Well this is putting the cart before the horse.   I may decide the mare is bad fit for me.  

*IF*  I love her I'll have to get set up to have a pre-purchase done on her including getting a Coggins test, so I might still want to see the gelding while waiting on those results.  I'm probably crazy for thinking so seriously about getting a young horse but I feel like if I'm going to stay in CO for the job and Dad I'm going to do lots of riding while I'm here and not just be slaving away on weed control and crap and wanting to 'run away from home'  multiple times each month.

No comments: