Tuesday, August 12, 2014

rode Sadie 4 miles this morning.

I emailed the CL contact for the horse I've been dreaming over yesterday morning but have not heard from her.   Maybe he wouldn't pass a pre-purchase,  maybe she doesn't want to sell him to an endurance person, or to someone like me that only dabbles in it.  

Maybe she doesn't really want to sell him to anyone.    I would have called to establish myself as more serious vs just idly 'tire kicking' but she didn't have any contact info in her ad,  just the anonymous CL reply link.  I like their new option of clicking on a contact button so web bots can't just scoop up info to encourage sellers to give real contact info but she did not use it.

I finally ordered Mia some more dental chew treats.   She was in my face looking for attention yesterday and her breath was just nasty.  I suppose its been nasty but I hadn't been up close to notice.  Hopefully the dental treats help it.  Seemed like they did a fair amount of good before but I never got more re-ordered after using them up.

Asked dad to call our dog vet and ask what they charge for Previcox,  I think its time to put Ole on something regular for his arthritis.   He isn't horribly sore but he is consistently moving his RF leg in an odd manner which the vet previously said was due to arthritis in his back (where I dropped the hay bale on him --darn dog, but I feel like I caused it, even though it was an accident so I should do more to alleviate the after affects since I can afford to.

I need to review my donations and catch up a bit.  I try to donate roughly what I would tithe if I was in a church.   Being a stingy conservative bitterly clinging to guns and tradition and all that instead of being a nice liberal and lobbying the government to raise everyone's taxes to do nice things.

No comments: