Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I really should buy myself a new weed sprayer

The one I bought last year has started to leak.   It is not at all much money so I should just do it but I hate tossing the old one aside.  It bugs my enviro-nut side to discard it,  but it probably is not good to drip 1/2 cup of herbicide on myself every time I use the sprayer and I did tighten all the stuff that I could and its still leaking some just not as badly as before.    I was looking at some reviews last week and did not find any model that was getting raves for not leaking after hours and hours of service.  It occurs to me that *maybe* a battery model would be slightly less prone to leakage because it would never be over pressurized so I might go with that option even though I'd prefer not having to worry about battery charge.

I also need to order some sunscreen face powder online.  So annoyed, last year or year before Target had many brands of powder foundation with sunscreen and last week when I had used up almost all of my supply of powder the only foundation I could find with sunscreen was some nutragena and when I got it home it turns out  its cream@!# foundation.   It seems to be making the acne of my acne/rosaeta flare up so I'm eking out the last of my powder and need to see if I can find some powder sunscreen online.   I'm wondering if the FDA banned the active ingredient, hopefully its just some dumb social media scare or Obanomics has made the active ingredient pricey but I can get it online.




No comments: