Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Hmmm,

http://denver.craigslist.org/grd/4636989302.html

I had not heard back from the gelding's owner in ages and ages and decided if I really want a 2nd horse maybe I need to look elsewhere.     This cutie is almost next door.  Think I need to get a look see.   Sure seems to move nicely and maybe has a bit more bone than Shade and Sadie --would be nice to have legs that stand up to the rocks and hills a bit easier.

Of course after I see this the WY geldings owner gets back to my email but is pushing off to next week and 'two other people interested in looking at him'.      So if I did really like this mare I'd just say 'sorry, found something closer and more available.'    I also like the idea of giving a good home as the kid joins the military.  I could invite them to come ride the mare any time they are home on leave.   But I'm resisting calling,  not sure if I'm still clinging to the notion of the gelding or not really ready to buy another horse.  I certainly thought I wanted a backup horse but perhaps the subconscious knows different. 

No comments: