Thursday, July 19, 2012

Well thats a good nudge

The self-proclaimed software guru put a statement about coaching me to write code in the company style, getting tips from him.   That slimy weasel is a drag on getting anything done, always promises aid to do something in front of bosses and then ducks out and is a general pedantic PITA.   I am not happy to have him bumping up his importance (coach, mentor) RETCH on my back.  Fact of the matter is that code I've written for that group has been in that framework with a few things that I felt were just outside stuff that I didn't bother wrapping up in all his extra layers.    I so need to bail out of this asylum.

OK,  found some workable language for my employee comments.  I will take THE valuable suggestions.  I was PC and did not underline or capitalize the, nor add any snark about discarding the crap.   I still need to force myself to pursue options for bailing, hard to think about leaving a steady job when hay is over $300 a ton, but I have got to protect my emotional health. 

No comments: