Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Finally rode Sadie again

Felt like I hadn't ridden in a week, but I did take a short ride on Sadie on saturday.   I skipped on sunday because I was moving a little hay and the heat or something got to me suddenly.  I won't ride a greenie when I feel a bit dizzy and lightheaded.  Shade was getting a break since I was worried she might be getting pigeon fever.   I don't think she had it, perhaps a bit of something from scratching/bruising herself on the chest,  seems to be clearing up with AB's. 

  Knock wood that things are cleared up, that would be just perfect.  I have  to skip the ride that just always feels a wee bit off to me wrt to how they run it because of the zero drugs rule but if there is no pigeon fever I should be able to go to the ride in WY in mid august and the one I'm thinking of going to labor day weekend.    I must contact the lesson person,  let her know I was in a wait and see game with the pigeon fever and see if I can get a lesson scheduled with Sadie now.

No comments: