Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I'm going to miss Ace

Well I'll probably still read his posts but I have got to cut myself off from the comments section.   It was so peaceful last weekend being away from the internet.  The good feeling of knowing I'm not alone in thinking conservatively is being more than offset by the negativity lately.   I'll have to work other sources for information bits that I used to pick up in the comments section or perhaps I'll just be blissfully ignorant.   I know I'm voting straight R ticket in November,  primary is over in my state .....

2 comments:

Gerrick said...

I skim his commentary, or the cob-loggers commentary and ignore most of the quoted stuff.

Comments are priceless.

Teresa/ride4fun said...

Yeah I can't quit the comments entirely. I will skip the headline comments and stick to lighter subjects though.