Monday, July 2, 2012

Well Darn .....

I was expecting to get out from under a lot of archiving and hard drive disk cleanup when M came back after deciding she could not be happy working at IBM.   But I guess she negotiated with the bosses that she will do more programming and not get stuck with so much boring routine stuff that she does not have time to program.

Good news is that she has some plans to automate some of this stuff rather than letting the self proclaimed guru twerp say it cannot be automated indefinitely but in the meantime I'm still the one worrying about making sure a stupid disk overflow does not shut down processing.

 Today I ordered Sadie an expensive supplement that is supposed to help horses resist skin allergies.  Hope it works for her.   Her fly sheet was rubbing her shoulders.   I have concerns that the new one has a similar enough cut that it will rub too although the brand is supposed to be better for stuff like that.    Little twerp is too much hair pulling and not much fun right now,  if that does not change I may have to see if I could interest a breeder in her bloodlines. 

I hate the thought of it; but I also tend to think people are being stupid when they cling to a horse or dog or whatever when they are just not compatible.   I will give us 6 to 8 months to get into a better state and if there is not good progress towards that I will try to place her elsewhere.    She has the prettiest floaty trot so perhaps a sport horse breeder would be interested in her and she does have a nice mind.   Here we are;  not clicking real well right now but she stands and lets me crawl on in my awkward style and she has been quite patient with me messing around trying to rasp her feet into a decent state and using the hoof jack etc etc. 

No comments: