Monday, July 9, 2012

I could get used to a 4 hour work week

We were asked to work from home or take PTO  from Tuesday on last week.    I worked about 4 hours on the 4th and a little bit on Tuesday.  I had scheduled to take thursday-today as vacation previously to go up to WY and ride.    Except for a muscle spasm in my right shoulder/trapezoid I'm getting after about 70 minutes of driving I felt pretty good all weekend.    Feels so good to have finally got to an endurance ride.   I only did the limited distance and on the middle of 3 days just walked the 11 mile poker ride loop with my dad.  

 Took Sadie up for camping experience but did not ride her except for a tiny bit in camp on saturday.   Just worked on going a little away from the trailer and asking her to stand nicely for me to dismount and then leading her back and going a little farther.    Today after driving home and a few hours rest for each of us I rode Sadie our little 3 mile loop.   She did quite well.   Finally I think we are back to about where we were before the saddle under belly incident this spring.  

No comments: