Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Ugh, did not start de-cluttering soon enough

Got pulled over last night and I had NOT renewed my cars license tags last fall.  Ugh ugh ugh.  I thought I remembered even putting the tag on the license plate but I called the clerks office this morning and confirmed that no I did not even get it renewed and lost the envelope with new tag.   This is why I need to have minimal clutter.  If I didn't do something but thought about it I can believe I did take care of it and I just get so overwhelmed that I forget basic things.

Oh well,  the car passed emissions and the renewal fee they quoted me is not horrible.(hopefully this includes penalty for renewing it late)  The PoPo did not write me hugely expensive ticket,  my bank account can absorb it.  Just a nuisance really.  I was way upset last night, only tamped by being super tired.  But I'm doing "be kind to yourself as well as others" to the best of my ability.   Its a modest extra expense,  I didn't have to get someone to post bail to keep from spending night in jail or anything.

I must remember to text the outfitter tonight.  I am soaking the bucket to use to soak some of my tack to try and sell to clean up in bleach and soap today.  Bucket was so grubby it might have made tack dirtier rather than cleaner.   I will keep plodding along with that project and making progress.  I do have a new "making progress" visual now in the house, a nice clear view of the hearth and stove insert in the living room.   Now if I can get the top of the freezer in the entry clear again.






No comments: