Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Gave myself a mini treat today

Stopped for CFA on way to work since I was getting a late start.   I can afford to do this at least a couple times a month if not weekly.   Daily would start to pinch the calorie,time and money budgets but I don't have to eat frozen entrees or leftovers brought from home every single day even if I am trying to help bro and start saving a bit for vehicle fund since car is getting quite long in the tooth and pickup is up there too and replacing pickup is $$ enough that I need to be budgeting to do it for a good while or I'll have to drain the emergency fund.  

I still need to do some tasks at work I meant to start back on Friday.  I must be the most contrary personality.   A week ago I was feeling like I'm not being included in the decisions loop and now, as I am being asked to chime in on or participate in some updates I'm feeling rather "leave me alone"   So silly, but its not like I thought I was immune to crass parts of human nature.

Tanza found green grass next to the minis pen this morning.   He let me put a leadrope around his neck and put him away rather than running around.  I used the collar to get Toby to clear the gate so Tanza would not be all angsty about going in with dog right there and constrained by me.  Sometimes he grumps but I do love that redhead horse.  So pretty in motion and such a smart boy.


No comments: