Wednesday, January 17, 2018

My traffic fine is in the mailbox

Hope it makes it to the right place.  Very unsettling to have an address which is only Dept. A plus city and zip code (that did not even have that extra 4 digit extension.)   Oh well, thats how they said to mail it so I guess the USPS is used to seeing those.

I feel so behind on the take stuff to recycle at work part of de-cluttering.  Its not really low this week, it just seems off because I was not able to fetch stuff from car yesterday so I only added a bit of stuff to the trunk this morning and still have a lot of that lot sitting in the car.   But I will distribute it later and it will be fine.

Got a text reply sent to M.   Offered to help with her chemo co-pay if needed.  Ommmm,  Ommmmm,  I will not let myself feel like sibs view me as an ATM.   They've both been there for me when I had vehicle problems, to support my riding and so on and only ask(ed) when they were/are quite pinched.   I *can* help them out thanks to the cushy almost a gub'mint worker job that I have and my frugal nature and as long as I'm not grounding my ability to go to rides or do the IRA it is fine to buy a half share in a skid steer or help out  some with medical bills.   They don't like to ask, so they aren't going to be ask for too much.  

 M hinted they would like to move back here (presumably after she finishes chemo, cuz I think she is on medicaid in Cali and would lose coverage at least for a bit with a move.)   I would actually like to have E back in the area,  the idea of settling dad's estate terrifies me, I am that bad with that sort of official paperwork.   So more incentive for me to keep pecking away at the clutter, so they could stay with us for a few months while looking for place far enough east or south to be affordable and there would be room for their stuff.    And if they end up staying in sunny California then I'd have the rooms and extra closet space to think about getting a housemate to help out with housework and yard chores so its all good.  Except there is not space for S and his new bride to be to move in as well.  They'd have to be pushed out of the nest back to her parents or to get jobs and an apartment of their own about right away either back in Cali or here in this state.




No comments: