Wednesday, January 10, 2018

I'm losing momentum on de-cluttering

Partly this is because the easy things are mostly finished up.  Partly I have had errands to run and calls to make that crowded out the find something to toss or put away in a good spot vs it being clutter that keeps me from finding things when I'm looking for something specific.  But I need to keep pecking at things and not let a couple of skip days become a complete stop.

On the good side I've been better this last couple of weeks about doing my minimal set of exercises and have found that doing my leg squats is easy to add in while grinding my morning coffee.  I sold 3 of mom's Pysch textbooks on Ebay.    I got a whopping 3.xx dollars out of the deal,  USPS got $7.01.
But the main push of selling on ebay was "get the books into hands of someone who will appreciate them" and hopefully that part is realized for this lot of 3 books.   But it gives me some pause for listing more books,  I need to give some thought to how to increase odds of one buyer taking multiple books or possibly search for a used book store in the metro area and email them to see if interested in 25-40 year old textbooks.  

I keep punting on contacting my new riding buddy to see if she would like to sell me a coupon for her crockery painting as something I could use for my MRER raffle item.  I don't know what my mental block on this is.   I've been spinning with possible alternate things but this would help me out and if she is interested in doing a small amount of art as a side hustle it would be a win for her as well.  If she doesn't want to have an open time commitment she is an adult and can tell me.


No comments: