Thursday, January 4, 2018

OK, car tags are now renewed

And in new mystery from my scattered brain my passport that I had left just in my purse for years is not there.   I thought I had considered moving it because not very secure and decided to just leave it. So I probably moved it but there is a slight chance that I lost it.   I sure hope that removing all the extra physical stuff will make it easier for me to keep track of important documents and annual paperwork like the vehicle registrations and property taxes etc.  I'm making myself crazy with losing track of things.

I went through my first closet shelf this morning.  I didn't really have that time but its been bugging me so I did it anyway.   Found some riding breeches to take to MRER and a couple of sweat and stirrup pants for Salvation Army bag.  One pair seems in good shape except old elastic and I feel like I should replace the elastic.  But I don't have the inclination to make time for sewing nicely.  Either I will make them rags or drop them off with the last legs elastic and let SA or shoppers deal with it.

I have a lot of sweatshirts.  So many that the one that has bleach splashes and paint on it is going into a rag box, the other two that match it are plenty of heavy sweatshirts.  And I'm going to donate the velour top and lightweight polar fleece tops that are lint and pet hair catchers.  I have pets and a dusty house,  so they need new homes.









No comments: